Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wine

We've started a bit of a trend here at the studio.. That trend is to drink wine with our dinner.. Now this is only a problem when you're still sitting at the dinner table 4 hours and many bottles after you sat down..

I think the plan was to start work on another song after dinner last night but we were all having a pretty good time talking shit and getting stuck into that lovely grape drink that we just gave up on it after a while..
Rob kept filling up Gils glass and got him pissed - haha, nice one Robbie!! Then Gil made like one of David Copperfields assistants and disappeared after a while so we attempted to play Fifa on the PS3. It was my birthday yesterday, I had a lovely day, I fell asleep on the couch and Dan wore a tie for the whole day in my honour. Nice guy huh!?!

By the way, we have worked on about 3 songs now, and they are shaping up pretty bloody good..

No comments:

Post a Comment