Tuesday, October 13, 2009

the lonely train ride

Yep, so as Rob mentioned, I missed the train! It made the 2 hour journey to London pretty boring thats for sure. I didn't have a phone either so I couldn't let the lads know I was half an hour behind them. This made me sad..


But then I realised I could buy beer on the train so I got happy again..



Then I made friends with the girl serving the beers and she let me use her phone to call Zok..
Thanks nice Welsh girl whos name I forget!!



Anyway, I got a bit of a cheer from the boys when they saw me and we jumped in a cab and made our way out to Brixton. Secretly I was freaking out that I was the guy that was responsible for Gil missing the start of the show but we made it in plenty of time. I even picked up a burger for dinner before the show. Too easy!



1 comment:

  1. Haha I like this story. And I'm glad you made the train & that everybody got to see The Pixies. All in all, a happy ending =]

    ReplyDelete